We have a school full of motivated, school-loving students.
Our students tend to think the weekends are too long.
Yes, they are soaring, and thinking and collaborating!
- a community of individuals who support and value each other in almost every realm.
- a place where individuality is honored and respected.
- a world where education is a hunger, and boredom does not exist.
- freedom of expression, pacing, and personality.
- creative, innovative, engaged students.
- students discovering genuine intrinsic motivation that will likely last a lifetime.
- competent, thriving learners who seek knowledge and yearn to improve their skills.
- Our students can present, ask questions, and collaborate like the best of grown-ups.
- Our students constantly discover new talents while developing known talents.
- Our students communicate maturely and respect each other’s differences.
- Our students see no limit to what they can do or accomplish.
- Our students are skilled choice makers and problem solvers.
- Our students are inspired, motivated, and productive.
- Orsch students are happy!
Check out our F.A.Q.’s Page